Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello Again!

Once again I have been missing in action! So sorry about that! Life has been quite busy with 2 toddlers at my heels. I also recently opened up my own Etsy shop! Opening up my own shop was something that I have been wanting to do for years and I finally did it!


I have been making faux sweets for my own enjoyment for quite some time, and have a little Christmas tree full of them so I decided to spread the love.

Here is a glimpse at some of the goodies I make and sell in my shop

~Faux Sugar Cookies~

~ Faux Cupcakes~

~Faux Donuts~

~ A Halloween Mix~

I have been having so much fun making new things and coming up with new ideas and creating things for special people! I'm truly blessed to be able to do it.
Needless to say two toddlers and my little shop have kept me quite busy!
I am really going to try and post more here on my humble little blog, thank you so much for sticking around with me and for reading and allowing me to share a piece of my world with you.

We recently came back from an awesome Texas vacation so I will be sharing that next!