Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~The Cutest Chairs!

In this post I talked about how in love I am with french
style kids furniture.

A lot of them are really  expensive so I found a pair these chairs:

I REALLY  wasn't digging the fabric...but the price was alright,
so I bought the pair -and some outdoor fabric:

After reupholstering these bigger chairs, these little baby
chairs were a breeze!

So now here is the finished product!
 
I'm really LOVING them now!
No hint left of that shiny pink fabric, woohoo!

They go great in Sophie's room and I hope she'll enjoy them 
someday as much as I do now!

4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Wow, I've missed alot since my computer was in the shop! Your amazing cradle, your gorgeous changing table/dresser and now the lovely chairs you've recovered!! How is it that all this time I never knew that you live in Las Vegas too??!! I am ready for some cooler temps, how about you!!

maría cecilia said...

Dear Debbie, really love, love your chairs, so charming for Sophie`s room... this little girl is so blessed having a mum like you!!!!
Take care my sweet darling... there´s so few time left for Sophie´s coming into your world.
cariños,
maria cecilia

Lindy said...

Nice work - they are so cute. I have grandtwins who would just love to hang out in these chairs!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Love these, I want to be you when I grow up... you are so talented!