Monday, September 27, 2010

Introducing: Sophia Joy!

Our sweet baby was born on
September 14, 2010
@ 6:52 pm

6 lbs 4 oz. - 19 inches long

This is what she first looked like;
our little chipmunk, lol:


Here's how she's looking now :0)
She gets more and more beautiful every single day!



With Grandpa

Here she is with Daddy..





Just chillin ..I loves those little feet poking out!


We are so blessed and thankful to the Lord for blessing us with our 
beautiful daughter. 

We are also looking forward to someday having more sleep! haha

5 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Congratulations Debbie!! She is sooooo beautiful!! You must be over the moon with joy! Well keep enjoying your little princess and I hope all is well with you. (they grow so fast that the sleep will come soon enough and you will be missing the newborn days)

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I can't believe she is already here!!!! She is so cute, looks like her daddy...Thanks for sharing this with me, made my morning! Congrats to all of you, enjoy her!

marĂ­a cecilia said...

How darling lovely sweet Sophia is!!!!!!! All the blessings to this wonderful beautie and much congrats to you, dear Debbie, and the daddy!!!!
I´m so happy that everything went well and that she has arrived to this world...
hugs and joy to the family,
maria cecilia

Fallon said...

How did I miss this? She is such a cutie! Enjoy your little blessing =)

Lindy said...

Oh, yes! She is just beautiful. I know you are having the time of your life. Enjoy every minute. I'm following so keep posting pictures!