Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rough Draft of Sophie's Crib

Yes, we are making the crib..nope we haven't done it yet.
Yes, we are a little crazy. ...lol

I drew up a rough draft of what I have in mind for her crib,
then me and Sher will go over it together and he
will design it in google sketch up.
(he's brilliant)

so here's what I have come up with:

We've decided it will be made out of cherry wood (our fave)
with a natural finish -which will allow it to naturally age.
Cherry gets so beautiful -and you don't have to do anything but watch.

We want to make it so that eventually all of our future kiddos
can sleep in this same crib, and keep passing it along.

We shall see how it comes out :0)

2 comments:

Fallon said...

ooo Can't wait to see it!

Windlost said...

How beautiful. I am so excited for you and the new baby...! Hope you are feeling great and can't wait to see the finished product. Sher is a real talent. xo Terri