Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love, Love, Love....

So Beautiful...


I can't express just how much I LOVE those birdcages!
~And these pillows!


Sher just may have to sleep with some birdies for a while...
heehee


I Love it!..I love birds...another obsession of mine.
This fabric is gorgeous, doesn't it make you smile?

Makes me wish spring time was closer..
although Vegas weather isn't too far from it at the moment,
at least in the daytime.


The embroidery on these is so lovely..My grandma embroidered ALL
the time, so I have a soft spot for it :0)





I've been day dreaming and planning how I want to start making our patio
a lovelier place to be.
These cute birdcages are total inspiration...


..As is this beautiful sculpture...


I can't go out and buy all of these things, so it's time to get creative...
Gotta put that thinking cap on lol.

It truly inspires me, and what I'd like to do with the patio..
and...I may throw some birds into the bedroom too..:0)

2 comments:

Fallon said...

Oooo you know I love my birds! I have 5 birdcages in my bedroom. Putting them on your patio is a great idea!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

My mom has what she calls her "Ugly Bird Collection", it is so cute and some of them are quite strange too... I can't wait to see what you do , you are so creative.