Saturday, November 14, 2009

ConGratuLatIoNs!!!

Yesterday my dear husband became an America Citizen!

I can't believe we finally made it to this milestone in our lives,
and I'm so happy and excited in our future.




Congratulations Honey!!
I'm so proud of you and so happy for you!!



He's already been totally American LOL
but now it's official :0)

He was blessed enough to actually win the green card lottery a few years back
(I didn't even know there was such a thing before that)

 And now the journey is finally complete with his citizenship!
Now he can vote and have his voice heard..and he might even have to do jury duty
...haha, no escaping now!

3 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Condgrads, I know this is a huge deal! I am very happy for you.

Debra Lea said...

Thanks so much! :0)

cotedetexas said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!