Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy 30 To My Baby Sister Delilah!

I am so blessed to have you as my sister!
Isn't she cute?!

I remember when she was born and when asked which baby was mine,I looked through the window
at all the babies and chose her! :0)

Thanks for always being my partner in crime, only you can make me get the crazy
hysterical laughing fits, where we don't quite know what the heck we are laughing about!



Remember when you were so in love with your new pinata friend?
Delilah cried after we broke the pinata that year.

Check out those dimples, awwww

Thank you for being an awesome Aunt/ Tia to my kiddos.
They love you so very much.

My cuties call her "Wawa" because they can't get those L"s out yet!



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
HAPPY 30 TO YOU, AND MANY MANY MORRRRE!!!

I hope all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true plus many more blessings that 
you haven't even dreamed of yet.






In honor of Momo, here you go:



:0)

-Debra Lea

1 comment:

Hey there! It’s Delilah said...

Haha I'm all crying!!! As I sit behind you in the car. I am so very blessed. You're my best friend. I couldn't have asked for a better sister. God definitely knew what he was doing pairing us crazies up!!! Your children are the heart and light of my heart!!! When I walk in and hear HI WAWA. I melt.. I just melt... Ayyy 30... Here so many more amazing memories with the best family a girl could ever be blessed with.. Cheers
MUAH xoxo
<3 momo is always with us!!!