Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Peak at Sophie!

We will be naming our new bundle of Joy:
Sophia Joy

We went for an ultrasound yesterday and finally got a peak at her cute face!

We are so excited and can't wait to meet her, (minus the delivery on my part; haha)

Here are some more shots:






Visiting San Antonio was great, we had a lot of fun, visited family, 
had a really nice baby shower, ate a lot and then came home
for a real, lounging around vacation for 5 days LOL.

It was lovely spending so much time with Sher.

Sophie's cradle is finally done and I will share it with you soon; her dresser is
a lil more than half way done also :0)

This is  a pic of Sher when he was a cute little boy, next to the face shot of Sophie.
So cuute...


This week I'm hoping to finish up her hot air balloon night lights! I'm 
looking forward to sharing those- it's been a labor of love. 

My birthday is also coming up Friday and I'm getting to go see the 
Beatles LOVE show!! I'm so excited, I've been wanting to see it for years!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!



4 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Aw, look at your sweet baby girl! How exciting. You picked a beautiful name!!

I'm glad you had a fun vacation. Look forward to seeing your completed projects!

Have the happiest birthday on Friday!!!

Lisa

Windlost said...

What a beautiful name for a beautiful wee creature. Hope it all goes perfectly well. Love to you guys! xo terri

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

This is the 2nd attempt to leave you a comment....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! So happy for you guys! Happy Birthday to you too. July babies are the best!

The House That A-M Built said...

What no birthday post? Happy Birthday for Friday and oh how I love the name you have chosen. If one of my boys was a girl, she would have been Sophia. So exciting! A-M xx