Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our Front Door

After the holidays our front entry became naked and boring once again..

 I finally got around to sprucing it up a little... 
I hung the wreath I just posted about, added a mat, and then flanked the door
with some plants that not even I can kill! LOL



Just a few little changes to help welcome spring in :0)
It's made it  a lot more welcoming to come home to also!

Our next project is the laundry room..we are in the process of building the cabinetry now,
so soon I will get to share that with you.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Fallon said...

Looks lovely! Your porch is fairly large for Las Vegas. Simple changes made a big impact :)

Debra Lea said...

Thanks!, yeah, we really liked the porch, patio and backyard..all very non- vegas like, haha:0)

The House That A-M Built said...

Picture perfect! Looks like it is straight out of a magazine! A-m xx

Windlost said...

Oh, it looks so lovely. How did I miss this post? Sorry, I am not reading blogs as much and somehow yours slipped past. Your entry looks lovely - very clean and classic. : )
x
Terri

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I want more info... what do you mean by making your own floors?