Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

MeRrY ChRisTmaS!!!!


It's finally here!
That's both exciting and sad because I don't like it when Christmas ends!

We've passed out goodies to co workers and neighbors




And now on Christmas Eve, we are off to my Mom's
house to make homemade tamales together!
YuM!





We might make some of these for dessert...
Empanadas just like Grandma used to make, filled
with pumpkin or camote (sweet potato)
Even Yummier!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas full of love and happiness!
~Merry Christmas everyone!~
And may we remember the reason for the season.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Fallon said...

Merry Christmas Debbie!

Are those white balls pecan nut balls?? Those are my favorite and I made two batches today!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I want to eat at your mom's house! Everything sounded so yummy.