Thursday, April 23, 2009

SO Close!


This morning I found this sofa and a matching chair on craigslist...
FOR 75 BUCKS!!..
..so right away began to dreammm (my fave past time btw).....



I could re-cover them with buttery colored fabric or something and make them SUPER CUTE!
Similar to this:


Or go crazy and have a toile chair like this:



SoooOoOO after a couple hours of trying to make an appointment with the seller AND figure out when I could arrange pick up for them AND get to the other side of town!
I was told that the seller has changed their mind!!


AHH!! WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!

LOL!.....so saaaad! It wasn't meant to be, but I'm still hoping she'll change her mind AGAIN!

Well...when something like this happens I always believe that it's because something bigger and better is on the horizon!
I'm looking forward to seeing what that is!
*BIG SMILE*



1 comment:

cotedetexas said...

that is such an hysterical picture!
sorry about the sofa.
and thank you so much for your comment!!!
come back!!
Joni