Monday, April 25, 2011

Sophie's First Easter

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!

Here are some photos of Sophie's first Easter...

She had a fun day at the park..



She had fun on the baby swing for the first time..


It was a great day and a lot of fun..well, at least I think she had fun!,haha

This is what her first Easter basket looked like..

She can't eat the chocolate so I guess we will just have to help her out with that!

These pics are not from Easter but she's just so cute in her new headband that I had to share them..
  she has found her toes and is in love with them!..

I had this shirt made up for her when I was pregnant and now she finally fits in it! Sher loves it when he finds something "made in the usa" so I thought this was perfect, it says: "MADE IN USA * with American, Russian,Mexican,Uzbek,Spanish,German and Italian parts."
she's our lovely little mutt..nicely mixed and healthy :0)

2 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

She has the sweetest smile! All the holidays are so wonderful with a baby! I'm glad Sophie enjoyed her first Easter. :)

Fallon said...

Oh yey! Her first swing! Not to long from now, she won't ever let you take her out. I remember taking my nephew when he was 2 to the park. He threw the biggest screaming fit the whole walk back to my house. I've never taken him back since! He can just play in my grass, haha!