Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying Cereal

Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posts..life is just busy!

I'm ALMOST done with my french chairs, woohoo!
They've been a nice challenge for me and I'm so happy with myself because I'm almost done!
It's just taken a while because of being busy with our little cutie.

Sophie tried cereal for the first time this past Saturday so I thought I'd 
share some photos from the occasion :0)

We sat her in her purple bumbo and gave it a try...





It started off well enough...and then..


hahaha, ...she likes to eat fast so the spoon is too slow for 
her i guess, so she gets MAD!
I'm mean and was laughing while she had that face on, hehe.

I can't believe she will be 5 months on Valentine's Day!!
Thats just crazy fast!!

I will post more pics soon and also reveal the french chairs!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I can't believe she's almost 5 months! Didn't you just bring her home yesterday? My goodness she is a cutie!! I'm glad she likes her cereal.

Fallon said...

She is so cute! Nice that she took to it so well. You know my nephew will be 3 in April and won't eat regular food! He doesn't like chunks only mushy food. His doc says he find but its kinda crazy!