Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Spooky Ghosts

Hi! Hope your having a great week so far!

Today I'm going to share my Ghost Creations! I had so much fun making these and they really bring smiles to everyone's faces!

Last year I made some single ghost cupcakes, and made a few more this year sitting in fun colored frosting borders.



Then I had a thought, "what about a whole family of ghosts? Trios of ghosts? Maybe a cute couple?"

Therefore these cute concoctions were born!

Gaggle of Ghosts


I love how each cupcake is it's own unique piece of art, 
and every little ghost seems to have his very own personality too!


How can you not smile?? :0)
I might just have to make some real counterparts to these, marshmallow ghosts might just be completely yummy, don't you think?!


Hope you enjoyed our ghostly buddies!
Thanks for spending time with me today!

-Debra Lea

No comments: